Stamped.io is a platform that helps you collect reviews and user-generated content for your business, using automation tools and incentives to increase review rates from your visitors and buyers.
You can show these reviews on your website as social proof to boost visitors' trust and increase your conversion rate.
To start showing Stamped reviews on your website, follow the steps below:
1. Click the New Notification button, and select the Reviews notification type.
2. Select Stamped and input your store's domain. If you're not using Shopify you also need your public API key, use this guide to find it.
3. Complete the rest of the wizard and launch your notification.
4. Check the Feed page to see the reviews we imported.
If you don't see any "Stamped Review" rows, you might have a typo in your store URL or API Key from step #2.
5. Congratulations! Your Stamped reviews should now be displayed in your website.
NOTE: we attempt to fetch new reviews once every 24 hours.