Judge.me is a great platform to grow your store's conversions. With a variety of tools and most importantly an automated way of collecting new reviews from your customers - Judge.me is a great reviews platform.
Now you can show those reviews on your website in the form of social proof notifications to boost visitors' trust and increase your conversion rate even more.
To start showing Judge.me reviews on your website, follow the steps below:
1. Click the New Notification button, and select the Reviews notification type.
2. Select Judge.me and input your website domain and Judge.me private token:
On your Judge.me dashboard, navigate to Settings > Integrations > Developers > Judge.me API (https://judge.me/settings?jump_to=judge.me+api, copy your Shop Domain and Private API Token.
3. Complete the rest of the wizard and launch your notification.
4. Check the Feed page to see the reviews we imported, if you don't see any "Judge.me Review" rows, you might have a typo in the private token from step #2.
5. Congratulations! Your Judge.me reviews should now be displayed in your website.
NOTE: we fetch new reviews once every 24 hours.