Reviews on Google provide valuable information about your business and website to both you and your customers. Business reviews appear next to your listing in Maps and Search. Show reviews to your website visitors to increase their trust and boost your conversion rate.
To start showing Google testimonials on your website, follow the steps below:
1. First, we'll need one of your business identifiers:
Google My Business Link - in your Google My Business admin scroll down, click Share your Business Profile and copy the link
Google Maps Link - search for your business on Google Maps, click Share and copy the link
2. Back in ProveSource, click the New Notification button and select the Reviews notification type.
3. In the Track step, select Google Reviews and paste your business identifier from Step #1.
4. Complete the rest of the wizard and launch your notification.
5. Check the Feed page to see the reviews we imported, if you don't see any "Google Review" rows, there might be a typo with the business identifier.
6. Congratulations! Your Google Reviews should now be displayed in your website.
NOTE: we fetch new reviews every 24 hours.