Reviews on Google provide valuable information about your business and website to both you and your customers. Business reviews appear next to your listing in Maps and Search. Show reviews to your website visitors to increase their trust and boost your conversion rate.
To start showing Google testimonials on your website, follow the steps below:
2. Back in ProveSource, click the New Notification button and select the Reviews notification type.
3. In the Track step, select Google Reviews and paste your Place ID from Step #1.
4. Complete the rest of the wizard and launch your notification.
5. Check the Feed page to see the reviews we imported, if you don't see any "Google Review" rows, there might be a typo with the Place ID.
6. Congratulations! Your Google Reviews should now be displayed in your website.
Google APIs currently allow fetching only the 5 most relevant reviews (as deemed by Google), we attempt to fetch new reviews once every 24 hours.