ProveSource supports having multiple Shopify stores connected to the same account with our Shopify App, with the same subscription so you don't have to pay for each shop separately.
The app automatically creates an account and a notification for your once you install the app with the following behavior:
- If you're new to ProveSource - an account is created for you and you're automatically logged in.
- If you are already logged in - the shop will be associated with your current account (including when installing on new/other shops).
- If you're not logged in and an account with your Shopify email already exists you will be prompted to sign up.
ProveSource keeps bringing me back to the same account after uninstalling and re-installing the app, what do I do?
- Uninstall the app from your Shopify store.
- Go to ProveSource dashboard and logout
(click your email in the top right corner > logout)
- Install the app again - a new account will be created for your shop.
Multiple Stores, Same Account
You can also use sub accounts to keep things separate: see this guide.
Follow this guide about how to manage multiple stores on the same account.