So, you have multiple stores (woocommerce, shopify, magento, etc) and you want to use ProveSource on all of them, but separately, right?
For Shopify, see this guide.
There are 3 things you need configure in order to make it work:
- Install ProveSource on your website using the right plugin for your store. You can always use the Debug Mode in order to see if ProveSource in installed and where.
- Specify the correct website URL/page URL you wish to track, in the Track step.
- Specify the correct website URL/page URL you wish to show your notification on, in the Display step.
Leave this field empty if you have only 1 store/domain.
Show on All Pages
"Show on All Pages" is a display setting that shows on all pages where ProveSource is installed - you might be end up showing events from website #1 on website #2.
Things to Consider
- The Analytics page shows analytics for the whole account - you will not be able to separate these stats per website. Notifications have their own separate analytics (when clicking a notification).
- Goals work based on URLs or on code, check your thank-you page URLs, if they have the same template, we suggest using the full URL of the thank-you page to separate tracking between pages.