Facebook Recommendations appear on your Facebook Page and are discoverable across Facebook when people are searching for or talking about your business or website. Facebook Recommendations are authentic and people trust this review source. Now you can show positive reviews from Facebook in your website - the best kind of social proof.
To start showing Facebook reviews on your website, follow these steps:
1. Click the New Notification button and select the Reviews notification type.
2. Select Facebook and click Continue with Facebook, login with Facebook and authorize the ProveSource app to access your Facebook Pages.
3. Select the Facebook page you want to show reviews from and hit Next.
4. Complete the rest of the wizard and launch your notification.
5. Check the Feed page to see the reviews we imported, if you don't see any "Facebook Review" rows, there might be a permissions issue or you simply don't have reviews on your page.
6. Congratulations! Your Facebook Recommendations should now be displayed in your website.
NOTE: we attempt to fetch new reviews once every 24 hours.