Social networks are powerful when it comes to social proof.
Social proof is public social engagement that other users can see. This includes likes (or other reactions), comments, and shares of your social profiles.
You can use the Social Counter notification to build trust with your website visitors by showing them how many likes, followers and subscribers you have on your social profiles.
We currently support:
*** Note: We will fetch your social profile numbers every 24 hours to keep them as accurate as possible.
1. Click the New Notification button.
2. Select "Social Counter".
3. Configure the social profiles you'd like to show:
Facebook Connect + Select Page
4. Finish the wizard and launch the notification.
5. In a few seconds, and you'll see your numbers showing up.
6. The Feed page will provide information about updates or failures of your social counters.