Thinkific is a courses/education platform that hosts various tools you need to run your education business under one roof, including building your course, website, selling it and more.
Learn how to show social proof notifications with ProveSource on your Thinkific site.
- You need to add the ProveSource code snippet to your Thinkific website. We highly recommend using Google Tag Manager for this purpose, use this guide by Thinkific to add Google Tag Manager: https://support.thinkific.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030368974
- Install ProveSource with Google Tag Manager
You could also add ProveSource as an analytics tracking pixel in Thinkific.
Create a Notification
After you're done adding ProveSource to your website, you'll need to track the purchases from Thinkific using webhooks.
- Create a Stream notification
- Select the Webhook tracking option (more info here)
- Copy the webhook
- Complete the notification wizard
Setup a Webhook
In Thinkific head over to Settings Code & analytics Webhooks and click on New webhook in the top right corner.
- Paste your ProveSource webhook URL from the previous step in the Target URL field
- For Topic select either order.created, enrollment.created OR user.signup
- Save your webhook
That's it, you're done!
You can test the webhook in Thinkific, view the events captured by ProveSource in the Feed and see the notifications go live.
For more details about Thinkific webhooks click here