SendOwl allows you to sell digital goods online. It connects with the payment provider so you get paid and it automatically delivers the files to the buyers once payment has completed.
Notification Webhook Setup
To track purchases and show those as social proof in your website, you'll need a webhooks Stream notification.
- Create a Stream notification
- Select the Webhook tracking option (more info here)
- Copy the webhook
- Complete the notification wizard
You can add the ProveSource custom code snippet to the SendOwl checkout and thank-you pages for automatic tracking or you can use their webhooks.
You can find more detailed information about SendOwl webhooks here:
Below is a summary of the required steps to connect SendOwl webhooks with ProveSource:
- In SendOwl, go to the Settings page and click Webhooks link in the Advanced, or go here: https://www.sendowl.com/settings/web_hooks.
- Click Add a Web Hook and fill the details.
- In the URL field paste the webhook URL from ProveSource
- In the Event dropdown select Payment Complete
In the SendOwl settings page click on Custom Code:
Add the ProveSource code snippet to the SendOwl input fields: