Wondering why your notifications are not displaying?
Do you see a warning saying "This notification was not shown in the last 24 hours"?
Follow these checklist or video for solutions:
- Did you install the ProveSource snippet on all relevant pages? (see this guide)
- Are your "Track" and "Display" URLs valid? (see this guide)
- Did you pass your monthly visitors limit? (check the billing page)
- Have you tried visiting your website in Incognito mode / private browsing?
- Have you cleared your website cache?
- Have you tried using a different browser?
- Check that you have events in your Feed! If no events - notifications will not be shown. Try submitting a test lead or a test purchase on your website.
- If you're using the Stream/Conversion/Combo notification: Does your page have a form with an email field?
- Does your account have any conversions to display? (hint: check your "Feed" page or see this guide)
- Is your form hosted on your domain and it's not a iframe?
- Have you submitted a test lead on your website?