1. Click New Notification
2. Select Stream notification type
3. In the Track step select Webhook Request.
4. Continue with the wizard, and launch your notification.
5. Copy your webhook URL from the notification details panel.
1. In Mailchimp, go to Audiences and click View Contacts
2. Now click on Settings and select Webhooks
3. Click on Create Webhook
4. Put your ProveSource webhook URL in the callback URL
5. Untick all event types except for Subscribes and Save
6. Tick all "changes..." options
You can now see the events captured in the ProveSource Feed page