1. Head to your Teachable account and click "Code Snippets"
2. Scroll down to the Head Code Snippets section
3. Grab your ProveSource code and paste in the relevant place:
Head Code Snippets
Logged In Snippets
Alternatively, in the Logged In Snippets section, you can add code inside the head tag for users that are logged in
Logged Out Snippets
Or, in the Logged Out Snippets section, you can add code inside the head tag for users who are logged out:
After you’ve added your custom code, click Save.
Track Your Courses
In case you want to show course purchases/signups:
1. Setup a Stream notification with a webhook tracking
2. After creating the notification, grab your notification webhook URL.
3. Log in to your Teachable school.
4. Select Settings from the admin sidebar.
5. Click Webhooks.
6. Select New Webhook.
7. Enter your ProveSource Webhook URL and select an Event Type: "New Sales" or "New Enrollment"
8. Click the orange Create Webhook button at the bottom.
9. Your webhook is now set up! When the event type you chose occurs, it will fire off a webhook event and the status of your webhook will change from “pending" to “verified."