We all know and love Stripe the payments platform and now you can integrate ProveSource with stripe to show your Social Proof notifications.
Configure your webhook
1. Create a Stream notification
2. Select the Webhook tracking option
3. Follow and complete the next steps of the wizard.
4. Copy your webhook URL from the notification detail panel.
1. Go to Stripe's Webhooks page:
2. Click Add Endpoint:
3. For URL set the Webhook URL you copied from step #4 above
4. Webhook version - latest
5. Based on your Stripe configuration, select the most relevant event.
Some stripe configurations don't create customers, orders or invoices, so be sure to check the different menus in Stripe to see what would work:
6. Click Add Endpoint
To help us get more data about your Stripe transactions and customers, you can add your Stripe API key to ProveSource.
Head over to Stripe API Keys menu (click here) or manually:
- Click Developers on the left menu
- Click API Keys
- Click Reveal key token
- Copy the API key
Make sure viewing test data is toggled OFF (grey)
The API key should have a prefix: sk_live_
In ProveSource, click Settings > Integrations and in the Stripe row click Edit, input your copied API key and click the green checkmark.
Don't forget to save your changes!