It only takes a few minutes to setup ProveSource on your Kajabi pages. Once you are done, we'll start displaying your visitors activity and increase your conversion rates right away!
You should do two things:
Add the ProveSource code to your Kajabi website
Create a stream notification which tracks webhooks and add the webhook to your Kajabi, see the instructions in the bottom of this guide
Follow these steps:
1. From your Kajabi Dashboard, click on Settings.
2. Choose the Checkout Settings option and scroll down to the Checkout Tracking Code section.
3. Grab your ProveSource snippet and paste it inside the text box.
4. Be sure to save your changes!
5. There are 3 options to install in your pages or website:
Recommended: Install on all pages using header code:
Install it in the website layouts using liquid:
Go to Website tab -> Manage Themes -> Click the ••• button -> Edit Code -> Layouts -> theme.liquid
Install it in a page:
Go to Website tab -> Page Builder -> Click the ••• button -> Edit Code -> Templates -> index.liquid
6. Paste the ProveSource snippet right before the </head> and click Save.
7. All you have to do now it to head over to your ProveSource dashboard, and create a notification. You can create a Stream, Conversions, Page Visits, Live Visitors Count and more.
8. You can use the Form Submission tracking option, Webhook or Zapier to track different activities.
Product Purchase Webhook
Setting up webhooks per product purchase:
Copy your ProveSource webhook URL.
Click on your offer's Edit button
Click More Actions at the top and select Webhooks
Paste your ProveSource webhook copied in step #1