You might not need to use Zapier, since we search for an email address inside the webhook data automatically - which works for most service integrations.
If you want to have more data (name, location, product - you should use Zapier).
Grab your Webhook
Get your Webhook URL from the notification details page, or from the New Notification wizard.
You first need to create your notification, and then copy your webhook. Otherwise you'll be getting HTTP error 404.
From the wizard (make sure you complete the wizard before you use the webhook):
Create a new zap: https://zapier.com/help/creating-zap (Click Make a Zap! at the top right) OR Select an existing zap.
On the left sidebar, select Trigger and search your app and configure it.
On the left sidebar, select one of the following:
- If it's a new zap, select the Action step
- If it's an existing zap, select Add a Step at the bottom
Next we need to configure the action to connect to ProveSource:
- Click Choose App select Webhooks by Zapier Action
- Select POST and hit Continue (to data of products, use the Custom Request option)
URL - set the Webhook you copied from ProveSource
Payload Type - select JSON
Data - if you're NOT using Stream notifications skip this.
if you are using Stream, email is the only required field:
1. Left side inputs are the keys / identifier of the data, possible options:
- Basic parameters: email, firstName, lastName, ip
- Location parameters: city, country, countryCode, state, state
- CodePurchase/Product parameters: productName, productLink, productImage
2. Right side inputs are the corresponding values, you should click the + button and select the values from the dropdown (these are collected automatically by Zapier from the Trigger step)
Find more details about the possible parameters here.
The rest should be untouched (Wrap Request In Array (no), File, Unflatten, Basic
Tip: Be sure to check the Events page in ProveSource to see the calls from Zapier
You're good to go!